Dispute Tribunal Success

Today we received the Decision from the Dispute Tribunal Hearing between me and the marriage  celebrant, and as expected we were successful.  Every single person who was involved, looked over the case, read the complaint and adjudicated at the hearing, agreed with us. Everyone except Tony's family. But this is because their disagreement was never about events at the wedding, but a series of imagined issues.  



It is however a hollow victory. Attaining it exposed the vindictive backstabbing that certain members of so-called-family engaged in.  For a brief moment, I did doubt the actual intent of the action, but the perniciousness of the fall-out removed that doubt.  The bitter-twisted hatred built on cognitive fictions is astounding. The accusations that I am harassing, incredible as the toxic waste is thrown.  I certainly hope they find a lawyer greedy enough to take on the case against me that they threaten.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Zealand turning into Venezuela? More like Rwanda.

I didn't ask for an extention

In Search of Equilibrium