Showing posts from April, 2018

Religious Indoctrination in Secular Organisations

A friend describes their partner as a militant atheist - that fits me too.   I'm not anti-religion, you're free to wear your  colander  and pray to the  flying spaghetti monster , but I must be free from your beliefs being imposed on me and my children free from being preyed upon. It really is as simple as that. I actively write, comment and oppose religious indoctrination in Playcentres, Kindys and primary schools.   I don't take my child to Playcentre, Kindergarten or school for religion - if I wanted religion in their life I'd take them to church. New Zealand is NOT a christian nation.  From the 2013 census  72% of people under 29 are atheist. 42% of people identify as having no religion and the remaining 58% is made up of all the religions not just christian.  I'm so sick of Christian religion being imposed on children at Playcentres, Kindys and primary schools. So much for so called 'christian morals', they take the unconsented opport